I’m trying hard to live by Cat Principles.
1- I am glorious above all things
2- Eat when hungry, sleep when sleepy, play when bored
3- Affection is given and received on my terms and only mine
4- Show displeasure clearly.
6- Demand the things you want. If they aren’t given, demand them again, but louder this time.
7- If you are touched when you don’t want to be, say so. If they continue to touch you, make them bleed.
Kurt Cobain found us no problem, and he’s been dead for years!
"where do you go for fun?" well mostly i hang out here, on the right side of my couch, but this butt dent is pretty established, so sometimes i like to switch things up. shuffle over to the other side. there’s no computer charger over there, so it’s pretty high-stakes. sometimes i lie down across the whole couch, which is like an entirely new thing
- guys: uh why do girls care so much about being skinny? it's so annoying
- guys: ew fat chicks
- guys: why do girls care so much about shopping and romance and nail polish lol so annoying
- guys: ew crazy butch lesbian manly feminazis why can't they act more feminine lol
- guys: why do girls wear makeup they look so much better without it
- guys: oh i'm so sorry are you sick? tired? dying?
- guys: haha girls suck at math/science/sports
- guys: a girl who does math/science/sports? well? get back in the kitchen that shits not gonna get you a husband
- guys: why are girls so sensitive when we look at their boobs or something c'mon with that top you're asking for it
- guys: oh my god a gay guy just hit on me how fucking disgusting what a creeper doesn't he have any boundaries?
Elemental Hair: Aquamarine
Michiru’s hair is meant to evoke images of her marine element; her hair resembles both the ocean’s waves and (funnily enough) seaweed. Just like the sea’s colors are ever-changing, Michiru’s wavy hair has been shown to be a wide array of shades of blue-green, including aquamarine, teal, and turquoise.
Aquamarine is a very sophisticated and refreshing color. As the combination between blue and green, it retains the same calming effect of both colors. Aquamarine also represents femininity, water, emotional healing, calmness, soothingness, and protection. In addition, aquamarine is said to open the lines of communication between the heart and the spoken word, allowing one to express themselves clearly. Aquamarine is also said to heighten intuitive ability, allowing one to obtain spiritual growth.
Michiru’s hair color not only highlights her connection to the sea and her power over it, it also represents aspects of her personality. Not only is Michiru very feminine, calm, and elegant, she has a very developed sense of intuition and has no problems expressing herself, be it through words or art.